Lil Xan Says He ‘Ate Too Many Hot Cheetos,’ Went to the Hospital

Matthew Eisman/Getty Images

Lil Xan visits the SiriusXM Studios on March 2, 2018 in New York City.  

Lil Xan was hospitalized on Tuesday (Sept. 25), but not for any drug overdose. According to the Soundcloud rapper, he just indulged a little too much on a fiery snack.

“I guess I ate too many Hot Cheetos and it ripped something in my stomach open, so I puked a little blood,” he explained on Instagram. The health bump won’t affect his Total Xanarchy tour, which kicks off in New York City on Wednesday. In fact, he showed his packing progress in the video.

Listen to Xan’s journey with “one hell of a drug,” Hot Cheetos, below.

%d bloggers like this: